Account Director (Detroit)
Account Director (Detroit)
We are Burrows, a product visualization agency and WPP company, with world-class CGI studios in the UK and US. We are looking for an Account Director in our Detroit office to develop our Ford North America account and support our Ford Global account as our company continues to innovate and grow.
This is a newly-created role so it’s a great opportunity to make it your own – identifying and seizing new opportunities and delivering brilliant content as you build relationships with teams across different locations.
• You’ll have previous experience managing projects across digital and print in an agency environment or client marketing department
• You’re client-focused and good at building rapport with senior stakeholders
• Proactive and decisive, you can work autonomously as well as with other operational departments
• You’re a strategic thinker with the ability to predict and solve issues for your clients
• You’ll have excellent financial acumen, with experience of managing budgets and forecasting revenue
• Able to travel to local clients as required, plus regular trips to the UK
• An understanding of CGI gained through previous projects would be a distinct advantage
What you’ll do:
• Proactively seek new business opportunities within Ford Global and Ford North America and feed these through to the UK team
• Work with our Group Account Director to implement new ways of working and identify the tools, technology and solutions that move our business forward
• Revise and review agency processes, identifying and maximizing cost and time efficiencies
• Seek to build relationships with key stakeholders, partners, agencies and suppliers to help develop and maintain our position as subject matter experts
• Champion a joined-up agency culture, nurturing collaboration across our business disciplines
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
• The rewarding opportunity to work on high-profile, global automotive brand projects
How to apply
Check out the full job description on this page.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and answers to the following questions:
• What is your salary expectation for your next role?
• What is your notice period?
• Are you currently working for an organisation in the WPP Group of companies?
• Do you hold any relationship with of our current employees or clients?
• Please indicate if you are looking for an element of remote/flexible working so that we are aware upfront.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive on a daily basis, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.