We have a fantastic opportunity for you to become a part of our talented CGI team.
You must have experience of working on projects relevant to our field of expertise (automotive, technical products, engineering etc) - see our "work" page for examples of the standard we expect - https://www.weareburrows.com/work
As CGI Artist, you will be producing high quality 3D and CGI work, including animation pieces and still imagery (predominantly automotive), for use in various marketing materials for our clients (e.g. brochures, websites, apps, configurators etc.). This will include CGI work for online experiences such as AR, animations and real-time experiences, as well as printed brochures and other marketing materials.
This is an ideal role for an experienced CGI Artist looking for new opportunities to develop their career, particularly within animation.
• About you:
You have a solid record in producing animated sequences for product visualisation (as demonstrated in your portfolio)
• You will have some strong examples of producing CGI still imagery for relevant products
• A firm understanding of CGI pipelines for producing a range of final assets
• You’ll be passionate about high quality product visualisation, and animation techniques in particular
• You’re a team player with excellent communication skills, able to work to multiple project deadlines
• Experience with 3D Studio Max or Maya software and VRay rendering
What you’ll do:
• Participate on a variety of projects within the CGI Studio, creating photo-realistic scenes for the automotive industry and other high-end product manufacturers
• Light and render high resolution imagery and animated sequences through to final work pieces
• Take responsibility for a number of projects, always keeping the CGI Studio Manager, your line manager and the Project Management team informed of progress and any issues that arise
• Consistently share knowledge and work at team meetings to gain valuable feedback and participate in the continual development of the CGI Studio
• Proactively develop your technical skills using Max, Maya and Rhino, contributing towards the overall efficiency of the CGI Studio
What you’ll get:
• The exciting chance to work with cutting-edge technologies within a first-class CGI Studio
• An opportunity to build your experience working with some high-profile automotive brands
• A friendly and open team environment
• Flexible start times
• Competitive salary
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
Please could you ensure you attach an original copy of your CV and portfolio to your application.
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive on a daily basis, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.