CGI Data Model Supervisor
CGI Data Model Supervisor
Come and work with us on a bunch of inspiring high-profile projects!
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to become a part of our talented CGI team, taking a lead role within automotive data prep/modelling.
This is an ideal role for an experienced CGI Supervisor looking for new opportunities to develop their career and play a lead role in the development of our processes and pipeline to drive forward continual improvements and efficiency.
You must have experience of working on projects relevant to our field of expertise (automotive, technical products, engineering etc.) - see our ‘work’ page for examples of the standard we expect - https://www.weareburrows.com/work
• Team player with excellent communication skills, able to work to multiple project deadlines
• Solid understanding of CG/Modelling Production pipelines
• Software packages, strong understanding of at least one of the following – 3DS Max, Maya, UE4, Deltagen
• Strong experience with solving problems and resolving issues
• Strong management skills, and experience with managing a team’s development
• A keen eye for detail and working within structured pipelines
• Pragmatic approach to improving existing workflows while maintaining current deliveries
What you’ll do:
• Support the Head of 3D to ensure that our workflows and processes to create 3D models are kept up to date and relevant to the 3D and product visualisation industries
• Take ownership and drive forward the development of our processes and pipeline, and the setting and following of standards and processes used by the team
• Oversee the production of work and the team in conjunction with the Head of 3D and the CGI Production Manager (Modelling and Configurator) and be the ‘go to’ person after the Head of 3D
• Understand the needs of different departments within the company and ensure that our models are at all times fit for these multiple purposes
• Co-manage and lead a team of people on a day-to-day basis, leading, guiding and mentoring them in line with the department goals and their personal career development
• Consistently share technical and artistic knowledge with the team
What you’ll get:
• The exciting chance to work with cutting-edge technologies within a first-class CGI Studio
• An opportunity to build your experience working with some high-profile automotive brands
• A friendly and open team environment
• Flexible start times
• Competitive salary
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
Please could you ensure you attach an original copy of your CV and portfolio showing relevant animation and stills work to your application.
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive on a daily basis, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.