We’re a vibrant Essex-based Product Visualisation and Digital Agency that specialises in developing new ways to utilise emerging technologies for big name brands. We currently have an incredible opportunity to join our Digital team in DevOps.
You will work closely with our Dev teams across Digital, CGI and Real-time, taking responsibility for the management and delivery of secure and reliable, enterprise scale applications across internal, AWS and Azure environments.
We’re looking for someone with a solid grounding in quality software development scripting and methodology, with a real passion and drive to progress our application delivery infrastructure. For the right candidate, we are open to discuss remote working options up to 4 days a week (after an initial integration period).
So, if you like the sound of a highly collaborative working environment – where you’ll get complete creative freedom to develop sophisticated applications infrastructures – then get in touch!
• You’re super interested in new technologies, working on personal projects in your own time with a constant desire to improve your abilities
• You possess a keen problem-solving mind, thinking outside the box and coming up with new ideas
• You can demonstrate a proven track record for delivering high level, enterprise scale applications
• You can tell us about your experience using Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Serverless and CI systems (e.g. TFS, Jenkins, AWS CodeStar tools, etc.)
What you’ll do:
• Work on a variety of high-profile projects for household names and prestigious brands – from simple web apps, to monolithic applications, microservices, and cloud-based real-time visualisation
• Play a key role in the progression of our DevOps practices
• Deliver scalable applications to internal, AWS and Azure environments
• Automate infrastructure testing and deployment
• Use lateral thinking and investigative techniques to solve technological challenges on projects
• Keep abreast of the latest industry advancements in applications development
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible start times
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
• The exciting opportunity to work on innovative, sector-leading solutions for high-profile global brands
• Challenging problems to solve
• Fantastic career development opportunities
• Personal development time
• Ongoing social events throughout the year