Digital Market Coordinator
Digital Market Coordinator
This is not your standard creative/social marketing job….
It’s a fantastic opportunity for you to become a part of our talented Client Services team! As Digital Market Coordinator you will co-ordinate the programme for delivery of Build & Price to all Ford European markets in time to support vehicle launches. You’ll act as central liaison between Burrows, it’s partner agencies and Ford markets to support all stages of the deployment.
You’ll manage client expectations and feedback on digital content, liaising with various internal project teams and ensure the timely delivery of all created assets.
With a generous benefits package and excellent opportunities for career progression, this is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in the marketing world.
• You’re dynamic, motivated and flexible in your approach to work
• You have excellent organisational and time management skills, able to compartmentalise work for multiple projects and clients
• You are able to predict issues and problem solve
• You’re client focused, and have experience working in a customer facing role
• You’re a team player, confident in your ability to liaise between clients and internal colleagues
• You have strong administrative skills, able to confidently use bespoke systems and Excel trackers/spreadsheets
What you’ll do:
• Act as primary liaison between Ford markets and various internal project teams
• Coordinate the delivery of digital launch assets to Ford markets in time to support vehicle launches and pre-launch activities
• Maintain market contact through regular proactive dialogue – advising on all aspects of project timings, documents, processes, and queries through our online editing tool
• Work with internal departments to progress market feedback and meet project timing deadlines
• Continuously monitor market status and update tracking sheets
• Provide regular internal and external status updates for progress and blocking issues
• Maintain database, keeping all market contact details up to date
• Process new user account requests for our online editing tool
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible start times
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
• The exciting opportunity to work on innovative, sector-leading solutions for high-profile global brands
How to apply
Check out the full job description on this page.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and answers to the following questions:
• What is your salary expectation for your next role?
• What is your notice period?
• Are you currently working for an organisation in the WPP Group of companies?
Do you have a permanent right to work in the UK?
• Do you hold any relationship with of our current employees or clients?
We are currently working remotely, however in the long term you will be required to work from the Shenfield office on a regular basis. Please ensure you are able to accommodate this.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive on a daily basis, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.