Ford Market Liaison Assistant
Ford Market Liaison Assistant
Ok, perhaps we should just explain here… you may not be clocking-up the air miles, but as part of our Market Liaison team, you’ll definitely get to put your stamp on some pretty exciting marketing projects for Ford of Europe, developing close working relationships with our clients in over 30 regional markets across Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in the marketing world. With a generous benefits package and excellent opportunities for career progression, as Market Liaison Assistant you will act as primary liaison between Burrows’ various Ford clients and internal project teams, managing client expectations and helping to ensure that assets are delivered on schedule.
• You’re dynamic, motivated and flexible in your approach to work
• You have excellent organisational and time management skills, able to compartmentalise work for multiple projects and clients
• You are able to predict issues and problem solve
• You’re client focused, and have experience working in a customer facing role
• You’re a team player, confident in your ability to liaise between clients and internal colleagues
• You have strong administrative skills, able to confidently use bespoke systems and Excel trackers/spreadsheets
What you’ll do:
• Act as primary liaison between markets and various internal project teams
• Maintain market contact through regular proactive dialogue – advising on all aspects of project timings, documents, processes, and queries with our online editing tool
• Work with internal departments to progress market amends and meet project timing deadlines
• Continuously monitor and update brand and tracking sheets
• Provide regular status updates to colleagues in preparation for weekly client meetings
• Maintain database, keeping all market contact details up to date
• Process new user account requests for the online editing tool
• Contribute to regular team meetings
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible start times
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
• The exciting opportunity to work on innovative, sector-leading solutions for high-profile global brands
How to apply
Check out the full job description on this page.
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and answers to the following questions:
• What is your salary expectation for your next role?
• What is your notice period?
• Are you currently working for an organisation in the WPP Group of companies?
• Do you have a permanent right to work in the UK?
• Do you hold any relationship with of our current employees or clients?
• This role will be based from our Shenfield office. Please indicate if you are looking for an element of remote/flexible working so that we are aware upfront.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive on a daily basis, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.