We are Burrows, we bring products to life via high quality visualisation, personalisation, configuration, engaging storytelling and immersive experiences. Successfully delivering our brilliant content to our clients depends on the quality of our work tools and applications. And this depends on the people who define and develop these tools.
As Product Manager at Burrows you’ll manage a portfolio of products being developed to facilitate our client offering now and into the future. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you’ll play a key role in taking our vision and product strategy to develop the product functionality and development, getting colleagues and clients on board with the latest developments.
Your commitment will be rewarded with a generous benefits package including flexible start times and paid overtime for those days when you’re required to give just a little bit more.
• You’ll need solid experience working as a product manager in a software development environment, including launching and iterating successful client-facing products
• You’ll have experience of requirements gathering and translation into user stories, with a talent for making the complex simple
• You’re resilient, proactive and an excellent communicator – able to challenge others when necessary
• You should have experience of Agile and Scrum methodology and knowledge of sprint planning and prioritisation
• Willing to work overtime, sometimes at short notice
• An interest in the automotive sector would be a plus
What you’ll do:
• Help to define the product road map and strategy to support the objectives of the business, working closely with internal and external parties
• Produce documented requirements and user stories for the developers
• Work with internal users to understand how best to evolve our existing tools, and with Project Managers to determine product delivery timelines
• Help to analyse, document, prioritise and schedule bug fixes, technical improvements and feature enhancements
• Demonstrate the functionality and onward pipeline of the toolsets/applications to internal and external stakeholders and clients, acting as the single source of truth for the products’ lifetime
• Justify the ongoing developments/enhancements through business need and ROI analysis
• Conduct relevant market research into the direction of the industry and demand for the toolsets/applications Burrows is building
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible start times
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
• The opportunity to progress your career