Senior Account Director
Senior Account Director
If you’ve previously worked with large clients in an agency environment, have experience heading up a team, and are brilliant at both, we’d like to meet you.
We are Burrows, a product visualisation agency and WPP company, with world-class CGI studios in the UK and US. We are looking for a Senior Account Director, preferably with a background in automotive (or at least some big brand experience in another industry), to help us lead and develop our Ford Client Services team.
Reporting to the Group Account Director, you’ll oversee all aspects of our work for Ford and develop new avenues of opportunity. You’ll manage multiple client relationships and ensure collaborative partnerships with other agencies in the group, all the while providing strong direction for your team.
• You should have substantial experience working in Client Services with several years spent in a senior role leading a team
• You’ll have global and inter-agency experience, and ideally be from an automotive background (but most importantly you’ll have proven big brand experience)
• A great communicator, both with clients and internally, you can persuade, direct, instruct and inspire
• You’re comfortable and experienced in implementing and overseeing large projects across multiple external and internal teams
• You’ll have proven experience growing client accounts, including new business wins
• You look at things from all angles, challenge the status quo, and seek out new ways of doing things
• An interest in new technologies and innovation would be a distinct advantage
What you’ll do:
• Assume overall responsibility of the delivery of all work for our Ford account across all disciplines and channels, providing a strong lead for the Ford Clients Services team
• Continually look for ways to improve, streamline and deliver efficiencies across our workstreams
• Drive the collation and presentation of work and new initiatives to our clients, encouraging a mentality of ‘thinking’ for clients not just ‘doing’ for them
• Escalate any revenue risks and manage client and internal forecasts accordingly
• Work with our Group Account Director to ensure strong collaborative partnerships with group agencies
• Provide frequent feedback on your team’s performance and help every team member get the most from our development programme
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Flexible start times
• A friendly and open team environment
Please ensure you attach an original copy of your CV to your application.
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive daily, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.