Senior CGI Project Producer
Senior CGI Project Producer
This is a senior role that will see you delivering large, complex projects – uniting and inspiring teams through your vision and leadership.
Burrows is a product visualisation agency and WPP company, with world-class CGI studios in the UK and US. This exciting role is based in our UK office where you’ll be managing projects for high profile clients including premium automotive brands. You’ll work across multiple departments – our CGI Studio, Product Modelling, Product Information and Digital teams.
Your role will involve coordinating the use of complex image and data content for the creation of intricate assets for brochures, online configurators and animations. We’re looking for someone who’s not only brilliant at the day-to-day demands of product launches and complex projects, but also great at keeping everyone else focused and motivated, from kick-off to launch.
With a generous benefits package and excellent opportunities for career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious project manager who’s ready for a new challenge.
• You’ll have solid agency experience delivering large and complex projects and managing teams (if you’ve led multi-region, multi-language projects, even better)
• You should have experience of CGI workflows and terminology, and have previously worked with Animations and VFX
• You’re a natural relationship builder with excellent client-facing and stakeholder management skills
• You have experience leading and managing bids, tenders, pitches and RFP submissions
• You’re an expert in the production of quality Project Initiation documents, Statements of Work, RAID Logs and Project Plans, as well as tracking and reporting on budgets throughout the project lifecycle
• You’re proficient in working with MS Project, and have some experience/knowledge of ticketing systems (Confluence, JIRA, Trello, Workfront)
• You can think ahead, prioritise tasks, tackle road blocks, and keep calm under pressure
• Ideally, you’ll have achieved Prince 2 foundation/Agile foundation or equivalent qualification
What you’ll do:
• Initiate, define, plan and manage the delivery of projects for clients mainly within the CGI departments, focusing on CGI imagery
• Lead and inspire teams through every stage of a project, collaborating with all relevant internal departments
• Create and maintain project documentation (including but not limited to; Statements of Work, RAG Status and RAID Log reporting)
• Report, troubleshoot and coordinate resolutions to risks and issues related to the delivery of the project
• Interface with third-party vendors
• Demonstrate exemplary customer service while delivering the project
• Ensure high quality delivery of projects, often assuming a Quality Assurance role
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible start times
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
• Career progression
Our contact details and full job description can be found on our website.
Please ensure you attach an original copy of your CV to your application.
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive daily, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.