Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Your work will range from the latest in 3D real-time technologies to managing development projects and working with our CGI teams. This role is likely to involve working with the larger Hogarth and WPP family and also our clients so excellent communication will be essential. As a Senior Project Manager, you will also assist with more junior members of the team and look at implement changes to process which drive efficiencies and move the business forward.
With a generous benefits package and excellent opportunities for career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager looking for a new challenge.
You’re obsessed with promoting a positive, motivating climate of clarity. A confident communicator with verbal fluency and a team facilitator; proactively problem solving and removing obstacles impeding the team and project success. You keep everyone focussed on the project objectives and stakeholders engaged.
Solid knowledge and experience of:
• Managing the full project lifecycle for large, complex projects
• Managing ‘business as usual’ requests
• Managing multiple projects in a high-pressure, deadline heavy delivery environment
• Project governance, expertly managing scope, budget, schedule, resources, risks and quality
• Stakeholder management, able to demonstrate credibility with Senior Management
• Writing quality statements of work and project documentation
• Agile knowledge, primarily Scrum driven including iteration planning, reviews, daily stand-ups and retrospectives
• A background in software development lifecycle would be useful but not essential
• A background in 3D real-time (ideally UE4) would be useful but not essential
What you’ll do:
• Initiate, define, plan and manage the delivery of projects, managing finances and change control throughout
• Requirements gathering, validation & documentation
• Creation and maintenance of project documentation (including but not limited to Statement of Works, RAG Status and RAID Log reporting)
• Managing the day to day running of projects to execute plans and monitor/control results
• Report, troubleshoot and coordinate resolutions to risks & issues related to the delivery of the project
• Support and collaborate with various other internal departments across all stages of the project
• Present on a regular basis to a steering board
• Interface with third-party vendors
• Work with other agencies within the Hogarth and WPP family
• Demonstrate exemplary customer service while delivering the project
• Ensure high quality delivery of projects, often assuming a Quality Assurance role
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible start times
• Paid overtime
• Comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly and open team environment
• Career progression
• The exciting opportunity to work on high-profile, global brand projects
How to apply
Check out the full job description on this page.
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and answers to the following questions:
• What is your salary expectation for your next role?
• What is your notice period?
• Are you currently working for an organisation in the WPP Group of companies?
Do you have a permanent right to work in the UK?
• Do you hold any relationship with of our current employees or clients?
We are currently working remotely, however in the long term you will be required to work from the Shenfield office. Please ensure you are able to accommodate this.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the volume of emails and applications we receive on a daily basis, regretfully we are unable to respond to everyone and therefore only successful applicants will be contacted.